BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Technology

Technology is something that works with electricity, that makes your life/work easier. For example, computer is a type of technology, that makes your work easier when you type, compared to type writer. Another type of technology, is electronic used for entertainment, such as iPod. The 5 most technologies mostly used today are computer, transportation vehicles, (car, airplane, train.) electricity, refrigerator, and iPod.
All of them, (except for the last one) is necessary for our life. However, I chose iPod for the important technology, because without it, I think I couldn't live in India right now. Its a stress reducer! That's why I chose these 5, that are necessary for life. Conversely, I think there are technologies that aren't useful enough. Those are; TV, CD player, Radio, Vacuums, and Batteries. These five are the five that I never use, and the ones that I think it's useless.

In AES, we use a lot of technologies. Laptop for education, microwaves in cafeteria, hot shower, in PE change room, digital camera, for certain project, microscope for....etc. It sounds like we use too much, but I think it is a right amount to educate middle school student. Without these things, we wouldn't learn as well as we do now. So I think we should continue using this much, or more technologies, in order ot educate well.

0 comments: