BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anne Frank Reflection

In The New York Times the writer Anna Quindlen asked, “Would our understanding of the Holocaust be quite the same if Anne Frank had not taken a small plaid diary into hiding with her?” Today, I will answer to this question.
First of all, I don't think Anne Fraank's diary affected our understanding of Holocaust so much. I have read through the Anne Frank's diary, but she didn't actually wrote about the Nazi and Hitler, or about the concentration camps. She mainly wrote about her feelings, like her friend and relationship stuff. Also its's a information from a 14 years child. She doesn't have ssuch a information that adults have, like about wars and fightingd. Therefore, I didn't think Anne Frank's diary related to my understanding.

0 comments: