BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Whichi Animal Are YOU!??

I think, the character that mostly identify me in the book Animal Farm is Benjamin. To begin with, I don't talk a lot like everyone does. Benjamin, is a very quiet character, and he became angry and shout rarely. Secondly, I don't choose any side that I think it's wrong. Benjamin, did not choose side for Snowball or Napoleon, when animals were deciding for a new leader. Finally, I am smart enough that challenging myself for impossible, which might going to kill myself is wrong thing to do. Benjamin also didn't go against Napoleon and his dogs, because he was smart enough to think that it's going to kill himself by doing that. Because of these 3 reasons I think Benjamin's characteristic best identifies to me.

0 comments: