BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Population Project

3 things that I learned from Population Projects are....
1.) Way to write an Analysis
2.) Way to get data
3.) Way to write a good Thesis Statement
I think, all of these things I learned in Population Project was valuable,and it would be useful techniques that helps in future from now.

Fist of all, writing an analysis would help me in so many parts from now on. I think, this technique is required in high school, collage, and when I get a job, something related to businesses.The analysis that I wrote, might be the important source for one company to prevent from corrupting, and it my help my final grade to improve, if I know the how to write an analysis from early age. Therefore, I thought knowing the way to write an analysis is good skill to know.

Secondly, I knew how to collect data by using specific source-India stat- By using these sources, I was able to find a good, reasonable data, that was trust worthy as well. Also by looking at articles published by famous news paper publisher, I was able to find data for specific years, such as "The number of CNG vehicles in Delhi reached to 10,000 in 2006. (Random Example.) I think this was a good skill to learn, in order to write an analysis.

Finally, and most importantly, I learned how to write "Good" thesis. Although I learned this when I was writing African Research Paper, I didn't really know how to write a good thesis statement. But, through this experiment I learned what good to write good Thesis. In a good Thesis, it has to have a blue print of what you are going to state, and it also has to state your position, whether its good or not.
This skill techniques is good to have, because in any time from now on, "writing" is required....Therefore I think it is very important.

0 comments: