BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Factory Game Reflection 1 ~paper craft!!~

Today, I created a toy, which was a doll, (maybe an alien) with a paper, which was cut in many different shapes. First, I made some eyes with a black crayon, and put 2 small circled pieces on each eye. Then I put the eyes on the top of the biggest circle, (top left and top right). This made the face funny looking. After that, I made the mouth with 3 ovals, -middle one’s the biggest- and put a nose between, the mouths and eyes. Secondly, I made the body with the second biggest circle. Then I put hands and legs around the body, using circles and ovals, and ribbon. Ribbon? What do you think I used ribbon for? I used the ribbon for the leg, to make it funny. It’s like captain hook, not having a leg, and putting something else as a leg.
I enjoyed very much doing this activity. And as I said in the entry before, I love activities. So I enjoyed it very much on this activity, especially making the toy funny looking.

0 comments: