BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

End of Quarter 1 Feddback

Quarter 1, I set some few goals. One is "speak up." This quarter I think I didn't accomplish this goal. Actually my socratic seminar grades went down compared to the first socratic seminar grade, and end of the quarter grade. When I look at the total grade for speaking, it says "C" which is the worst of all. And I think speaking is the weakest part of my English, and I need to work on for the next quarter. But it is impossible to start speaking up like everyone on the class. So I will try to speak up more from my ESL class, and start speaking in humanities slowly. It might take to the end of the 3rd quarter to accomplish this goal. But at least I will try.
Second goal was to read. I think I did pretty well on this. I read about 10 minutes every night, and I think i improved a little. To improve more, I will try to read 20 minutes every night, and continue remembering vocabulary.

0 comments: