BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

End of Quarter 2 Feedback

Second quarter has finally ended. In the begging of 2nd quarter, I've made 3 goals that I want to achieve. Those goals were....

  • Speak up
  • READ (fluently)
  • Memorize more vocabularies.
For speaking, I think I improved a "little." This quarter's grade for oration wasn't really bad, and I think I had more chance to speak. (Presentation...etc) I had to speak with my groups when making Africa Powerpoint, and time when preparing for trial. In both of those assignments, I had to talk with my partner(s) in order to get a good grade, so I tried hard. And overall speaking grades changed from C to B.
For reading I think I grew much from the begging of this year. In the begging, I had very hard time reading The Outsiders. (Took about 30 minutes reading 1 chapter) But now, I could read harder nobles, such as Eragon.
For vocabs, I didnt tried really hard, so I will continue remembering.

My new goals for quarter 3 is...
  • Try speaking up during the CLASS
  • Remember 100 vocabs in 3rd quarter
  • Read 3 books for AR.
Hope I will accomplish...

1/6/2009

0 comments: