BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Great Powers Game Debrief

My country in the great powers game was Japan. In the start of the game, USA, Great Britain, Germany had advantages, because the started with power of "4", while we started from "2." Building the empire felt like being the leader of the country, and it was little wierd. In the long run, it was more important to buy armys, because in any time there were a posibilities of being attacked. In this game I think I did well not making enemies. From the beggining of this game, I knew that I shouldn't trust anybody, and being friends with others is nonsence. If you be friends with one country, then you will just make enemies. And your allies wouldnt help you every time. So we didnt be friends with others so much. Just the biggest country,UK. But I think I should've bought Industries more, because we didn't grow that much. In this simulation, I think I learned 3 things. You cannot trust people. It is more important not to make enemies, instead of making allies. People will choose money rather than relationships. (The last one depends on the person though....)

0 comments: