BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is the military in yout future?

In my homecountry, Japan, they do not require military services. The military in Japan, is composed of people who wants to be in soilder, or a child of the solider. So its not required for a normal citizens. Although, the time during World War 2, all of the men were required to be a solider. (even a small kids like 12) From this, I guess when a war happens again, such as World War 3, I think I am required to be a soldier. If that happens, I think I will run away somewhere safe, because I dont like fightings, and mostly, I dont want to die. The time when I WILL join military, is only when I'm so angry that my surroundings were killed. (Such as family) Thats the only condition when I would go to military, because I don't really think I could save Japan from other big countries like America.

0 comments: